Home | Technology News Search Engine:
Home: Technology News:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, October 05, 2017 ) Market Research Hub (MRH) added a new research report to its vast database titled “Non-Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020” which a detailed outlook by product category for the Croatian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Croatian insurance industry with its regional counterparts. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2017-2020).
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1336240
Market research hub’s report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Croatian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Croatian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Market Research Hubs research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
MRH 'Non-Life Insurance in Croatian, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Croatian non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Croatian non-life insurance segments detailed outlook by product category
• A comprehensive overview of the Croatian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Croatian insurance industry with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Croatian non-life insurance segment
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Croatian insurance industry
• Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Croatia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Croatian insurance industry
• This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Croatia:
• It provides historical values for the Croatian non-life insurance segment for the reports 20112015 review period, and projected figures for the 20152020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Croatian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Croatia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy:
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Croatian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Croatian non-life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Croatian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-croatia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-report.html
In June 2017, Croatia Osiguranje d.d. received approval from Hrvatska Agencija Za Nadzor Financijskih Usluga (HANFA) to merge with Croatia Zdravstveno d.d., the private health insurance unit of Croatia Osiguranje.
On January 1, 2016, Solvency II was implemented in Croatia.
Croatia permits 100% FDI in its insurance industry.
Motor third-party liability insurance is compulsory in the Croatian insurance industry.
Table of Content:
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 SEGMENT OUTLOOK
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.2 Policies sold
4.2.5 Assets and investments
5 OUTLOOK BY CATEGORY
5.1 Property Insurance
5.1.1 Product overview
5.1.2 Policies sold
5.2 Motor Insurance
5.2.1 Product overview
5.2.2 Policies sold
5.3 Liability Insurance
5.3.1 Product overview
5.3.2 Policies sold
5.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
5.4.1 Product overview
5.4.2 Policies sold
Make an Enquiry @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1336240
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of insurance market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients and customers.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at - https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/
Market Research Hub
Technology News Headlines
Technology Business Video Feed
More Technology Video Feeds