Home | Technology News Search Engine:
Home: Technology News:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, November 14, 2017 ) E-commerce or online retail refers to web-based buying and selling of products and services. Despite traditional retailing having a significant market share in the global retail market, e-commerce has gained considerable traction in last five years. Within the e-commerce space, the B2C space is the fastest growing segment, which is attracting the interests of global e-commerce sites like Amazon and Alibaba.
Publisher's analysts forecast the global e-commerce market to grow at a CAGR of 19.42% during the period 2016-2020.
Get sample copy of report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001409055/sample
Other prominent vendors
- Barnes & Noble
- Best Buy
- J. C. Penney
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any query? Enquire about report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001409055/buying
Fundamentals of Table of Content:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- The report takes the following key regions into consideration:
- Base year
- Vendor segmentation
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
- Key market highlights
PART 05: Market description
- Value chain of e-commerce
PART 06: Market Overview
- Influence of broadband services on the e-commerce market
PART 07: Market landscape
- Market overview
- Product life cycle
- Market size and forecast
- Five forces analysis
Order this report now @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001409055/discount
PART 08: Market segmentation by application
- Market segmentation by application
- Global e-commerce market by home appliances
- Global e-commerce market by clothing and footwear
- Global e-commerce market by books
- Global e-commerce market by cosmetics
- Global e-commerce market by baby products
- Global e-commerce market for groceries
PART 09: Market attractiveness by segment
PART 10: Buying criteria
PART 11: Geographical segmentation
- Global e-commerce market by geography
- E-commerce market in APAC
- E-commerce market in Americas
- E-commerce market in EMEA
PART 12: Market attractiveness by geography
PART 13: Comparison analysis
- Segment comparison analysis
PART 14: Key leading countries
- Key leading countries in global e-commerce market
PART 15: Market attractiveness by country
PART 16: Market drivers
PART 17: Impact of drivers
PART 18: Market challenges
PART 19: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 20: Market trends
PART 21: Vendor landscape
Browse complete report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/global-e-commerce-market-2016-2020
Technology News Headlines
Technology Business Video Feed
More Technology Video Feeds