Home | Technology News Search Engine:
Home: Technology News:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, December 09, 2017 ) According to Publisher, the Global Emission Control Catalysts Market is expected to grow from $8.54 billion in 2016 to reach $17.95 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 11.1%. Catalytic Convertors uses emission control catalysts to reduce damaging emissions to the environment. Some of the reasons behind the favorable growth of market include increase in usage of catalyst converters in automobiles to decrease the pollution, emission standards across different countries and high demand for diesel engine vehicles. However, possibility of undesired secondary emissions from these catalysts may restrict the market growth.
For more information about this report: http://www.reportsweb.com/emission-control-catalysts-global-market-outlook-2017-2023
By application, automotive segment is projected to capture the largest market share over the forecast period due to high usage of platinum group metals in automobiles. Europe is anticipated to witness a growth in the coming years due to growing demand for platinum-based emission control catalysts has been high in this region.
Some of the key players in global Emission control catalysts market include Umicore SA, Solvay SA, Johnson Matthey PLC, Corning Incorporated, Clariant International Ltd., BASF Catalysts LLC, Cataler Corporation, Cormetech Inc., Aerinox Inc., DCL International Inc., Tenneco Inc., KATCON Global, Eastern Manufacturing Inc., Bastuck GmbH &Co. and Bosal Nederland B.V.
Converter Types Covered:
-Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
-Lean De-Nox Catalysts (Hydrocarbon SCR)
-Two-Way Catalytic Converters
-Three-Way Catalytic Converters
-Diesel Oxidation Catalysts
Request Sample Copy at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011033019/sample
-Rest of Europe
-Rest of Asia Pacific
-Rest of South America
-Middle East & Africa
-Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
10.1 Umicore SA
10.2 Solvay SA
10.3 Johnson Matthey PLC
10.4 Corning Incorporated
10.5 Clariant International Ltd.
10.6 BASF Catalysts LLC
10.7 Cataler Corporation
10.8 Cormetech Inc.
10.9 Aerinox Inc.
10.10 DCL International Inc.
10.11 Tenneco Inc.
10.12 KATCON Global
10.13 Eastern Manufacturing Inc.
10.14 Bastuck GmbH &Co.
10.15 Bosal Nederland B.V.
Inquire before Buying at http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00011033019/buying
Technology News Headlines
Technology Business Video Feed
More Technology Video Feeds