Home | Technology News Search Engine:
Home: Technology News:
(IT-NEWSWIRE.COM, November 14, 2017 ) Since the introduction of digital devices, education institutes across the developed economies of Europe have systematically incorporated them into the classroom. Ubiquitous adoption of hardware tools including iPads, e-readers, laptops, and IWBs has led to the adoption of digital content and supporting software. This made it possible to personalize and securely deliver learning content. Several innovative tools and platforms have emerged in the past decade. This has intensified the need for a balanced, collaborative architecture that supports the optimal functioning of a learning system and takes all technological dimensions into account.
Publisher's analysts forecast the e-learning market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 12.27% during the period 2016-2020.
Get sample copy of report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001345862/sample
- Intel (McAfee)
- Trend Micro
Other prominent vendors
- CA Technologies,
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Dell Secure Works
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any query? Enquire about report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001345862/buying
Fundamentals of Table of Content:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
- Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
- Market overview
- Market size and forecast
PART 06: Market segmentation by component
- E-learning market in Europe by component
- E-learning market in Europe by content
- E-learning market in Europe by software and services
- E-learning market in Europe by faculty support
PART 07: Market segmentation by end-user
- E-learning market in Europe by end-user
- E-learning market in Europe by higher education institutions
- E-learning market in Europe by K-12 schools
Order this report now @ http://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW0001345862/discount
PART 08: Market drivers
- Availability of basic digital infrastructure
- Rising integration of MOOCs in curriculum
- Government initiatives
- Stronger focus on blended learning
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
- Inconsistent penetration of e-learning
- Lack of structured and uniform strategies
- Inadequate funding
- Disparity in content
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
- Strengthening e-learning networks
- Changing student base
- Analytical applications
- Implementation of IT security and cloud-based solutions
PART 13: Vendor landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Market vendor analysis 2015
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
- Adobe Systems
PART 15: Other prominent vendors
Browse complete report @ http://www.reportsweb.com/e-learning-market-in-europe-2016-2020
Technology News Headlines
Technology Business Video Feed
More Technology Video Feeds